Italian Sausage and Zucchini Quiche
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat four 8-ounce shallow ramekins or quiche dishes or one 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet cook turkey sausage, zucchini, and sweet pepper until turkey is cooked through and sweet pepper is just tender, using a wooden spoon to break up turkey as it cooks. In a medium bowl combine cooked turkey mixture and Parmesan cheese. Divide mixture among the prepared dishes or spoon into the pie plate. In a medium bowl whisk together egg, milk, and black pepper. Divide egg mixture evenly among the ramekins or pour into the pie plate. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake individual servings about 25 minutes or pie plate about 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center(s) comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Italian Sausage and Zucchini Quiche)
- Per serving:
- 151 kcal ,
- 5 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 25 mg chol. ,
- 588 mg sodium ,
- 6 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 4 g sugar ,
- 18 g pro.
dianahuggins49 22 Days Ago
Delicious. Love the zucchini and red peppers. Couldn¿t find the turkey sausage so I used sweet Italian sausage. Will definitely keep this recipe. Yum.
BRNTerri 698 Days Ago
I left out the zucchini and red pepper because I don't like either. I doubled the liquid to 1/2c. and used heavy cream in place of low fat milk. I used four jumbo eggs in place of six large. I added 1/4t. of salt. This is very good. It has parmesan and mozzarella cheese in it. I added some dried chives though the recipe calls for no onion. It baked in 28 minutes in a 1qt pie dish. I'll definitely make this again.