Indian-Spiced Turkey Kabob Pitas
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes. In a small dry skillet toast cumin seeds over medium heat about 1 minute or until fragrant. Transfer to a bowl. Add the next six ingredients (through pepper) to bowl; stir to combine.
- In another bowl combine turkey and Curry Blend; stir to coat. Thread turkey evenly onto skewers. Grill kabobs, uncovered, over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink, turning kabobs occasionally.
- Remove turkey from skewers. Spread Greek yogurt evenly on pita rounds. Using a slotted spoon, spoon cucumber mixture over yogurt. Top with grilled turkey.
From the Test Kitchen
Use chicken breast or turkey thigh meat for the turkey breast.
- In a bowl stir together all ingredients.
Nutrition Facts (Indian-Spiced Turkey Kabob Pitas)
- Per serving:
- 343 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 61 mg chol. ,
- 506 mg sodium ,
- 40 g carb. ,
- 5 g fiber ,
- 4 g sugar ,
- 35 g pro.