- In a small bowl combine sugar and coffee powder. Add boiling water; stir until dissolved. Stir in cold water.
- Pour mixture into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
- Break frozen mixture into small chunks; place in a chilled medium mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until fluffy.
- Freeze mixture for 2 hours or until firm.
- To serve, scrape or scoop ice into small dessert dishes. If desired, garnish each serving with a strawberry. Makes 5 (1/2-cup) servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Pack into an airtight freezer container. Seal, label, and freeze up to 1 month.
Nutrition Facts (Coffee Ice)
- Per serving:
- 44 kcal ,
- 1 mg sodium ,
- 11 g carb.