Honey-Dijon Zucchini Potato Salad
- In a small bowl whisk together the jalapeno, garlic, honey, mustard, mayonnaise, and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the cut sides of zucchini with some of the vinaigrette to thinly coat. Grill on a well-oiled rack of a covered grill directly over medium-hi heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender, turning once. Meanwhile, cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Coarsely chop the zucchini and combine with potatoes, egg, and pickles. Add remaining vinaigrette and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with parsley. Serve warm.
From the Test Kitchen
Add a Protein
If desired, add 2 cups of shredded cooked pork to this potato salad.
Because hot chile peppers contain volatile oils that can burn your skin and eyes, avoid contact with chiles as much as possible. When working with chile peppers, wear plastic or rubber gloves. If your bare hands do touch the chile peppers, wash your hands well with soap and water.
Nutrition Facts (Honey-Dijon Zucchini Potato Salad)
- Per serving:
- 165 kcal ,
- 8 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 32 mg chol. ,
- 353 mg sodium ,
- 21 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 11 g sugar ,
- 4 g pro.