Herbed Tomato and Feta Crackers
- Place flour, tomato bits, rosemary, and pepper in a food processor. Cover and process until tomato bits are very finely chopped. Add the cheese. Cover and pulse with several on/off turns until cheese is finely crumbled. Add butter. Cover and pulse with several on/off turns until mixture just holds together.
- Form dough into a thick rectangle. Place dough between two sheets of waxed paper and roll into a 12x9-inch rectangle. Slide the dough and waxed paper onto a large baking sheet. Chill for 1 hour or until very firm.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a very large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Carefully peel off the top layer of waxed paper. Using a pizza cutter or pastry wheel, cut the dough rectangle lengthwise into 3 strips and crosswise into 4 strips, to make twelve 3-inch squares. Cut each square diagonally in half. Place triangles 1/2 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Using the tines of a fork, prick each triangle a few times.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until crackers are light brown. Transfer crackers to a wire rack and let cool. Place crackers in tin; close tin.
From the Test Kitchen
Place crackers in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts (Herbed Tomato and Feta Crackers)
- Per serving:
- 96 kcal ,
- 7 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 20 mg chol. ,
- 128 mg sodium ,
- 7 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 1 g sugar ,
- 2 g pro.