Recipes and Cooking Halloween Oreo Ball Ghosts 4.1 (38) 1 Review Boo! These Oreo ball ghosts will be a hit at your Halloween party. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on April 29, 2017 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Prep Time: 25 mins Chill Time: 1 hrs Stand Time: 20 mins Total Time: 1 hrs 45 mins Servings: 18 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 14.3 ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling 1 8 ounce package cream cheese pinch salt 18 - 20 tiny marshmallows 8 ounce vanilla-flavored candy coating, melted 36 - 40 miniature semisweet chocolate pieces Directions Line a baking sheet with wax paper, set aside. In a food processor, process cookies until finely crushed. Add cream cheese and salt; pulse until combined. Shape 2 tablespoons of the mixture around a tiny marshmallow. Place in a single layer about 1 to 2 inches apart from each other on prepared baking sheet and chill about 1 hour or until firm. Working with 1 at a time, carefully pour about 1 tablespoon of the candy coating over the chilled balls. Place 2 miniature chocolate pieces for eyes. Let stand until set. Matt Clark Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 234 Calories 13g Fat 28g Carbs 2g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 18 Calories 234 % Daily Value * Total Fat 13g 17% Saturated Fat 8g 40% Cholesterol 13mg 4% Sodium 146mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 28g 10% Total Sugars 20g Protein 2g Calcium 17mg 1% Iron 0.7mg 4% Potassium 53mg 1% Folate, total 1.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.