Grilled Strawberry, Tomato, and Chicken Wraps
- Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch pieces; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Alternately thread chicken and red onion wedges onto skewers,* leaving 1/4 inch between pieces. Alternately thread strawberries and tomatoes onto separate skewers,* leaving 1/4 inch between pieces.
- For a charcoal or gas grill, place chicken kabobs on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once halfway through grilling. Add strawberry kabobs to grill for the last 3 to 5 minutes of grilling or until strawberries and tomatoes are softened and heated through, turning once halfway through grilling.
- For vinaigrette, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, mint, honey, and garlic. Cover and shake well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken, red onion, strawberries, and tomatoes from skewers and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss gently to coat. Serve in lettuce leaves and top with cheese and almonds.
From the Test Kitchen
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes; drain before using.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Strawberry, Tomato, and Chicken Wraps)
- Per serving:
- 284 kcal ,
- 14 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 8 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 63 mg chol. ,
- 356 mg sodium ,
- 18 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 12 g sugar ,
- 22 g pro.