Grilled Sirloin and Pepper Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill or grill pan coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until desired doneness. Remove to a cutting board; cover with foil and let stand.
- Meanwhile, coat the peppers with cooking spray and cook on the grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until charred, turning frequently.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Thinly slice steak. Combine the pasta mixture, beef, peppers, and dressing in a large bowl; toss gently until well blended. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Sirloin and Pepper Pasta Salad)
- Per serving:
- 618 kcal ,
- 36 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat ,
- 6 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 18 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 94 mg chol. ,
- 598 mg sodium ,
- 39 g carb. ,
- 5 g fiber ,
- 8 g sugar ,
- 35 g pro.
Yolanda Novotny-Metott 1229 Days Ago
This was delicious! I only had London broil so I used it. Didn't have Dijon mustard so I just used plain yellow mustard. The dressing was still delish! I recommend.