Grilled Plum-Topped Pizza
- In a small bowl combine cheese and the 1 tablespoon honey; set aside.
- For a charcoal or gas grill, grill plum halves, cut sides down, on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until plums are tender and lightly browned. Remove from grill. When cool enough to handle, slice plum halves.
- Add the pizza shell to grill. Cover and grill about 3 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned. Remove from grill.
- Spread cheese mixture over browned side of crust. Add plum slices; sprinkle with almonds and ginger. Return pizza to grill. Cover and grill for 2 to 3 minutes more or until bottom is lightly browned and topping is heated through.
- If desired, drizzle with additional honey before serving. Cut into wedges.
From the Test Kitchen
To toast nuts, spread in a shallow baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden, shaking pan once or twice.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Plum-Topped Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 166 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 9 mg chol. ,
- 211 mg sodium ,
- 24 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 6 g sugar ,
- 6 g pro.