Grilled Okra Tacos
- For berry salsa: In a medium bowl combine raspberries and salsa.
- In a large bowl combine chili powder, cumin, coriander, and salt. Add okra and olive oil; toss to coat. Thread okra onto six sets of two parallel 10-inch-long skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between each piece. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until charred and crisp-tender, turning once. Remove okra from skewers.
- Serve in corn tortillas with berry salsa, sour cream, and feta cheese.
From the Test Kitchen
Place tortillas between paper towels. Microwave on 100% power for 20 to 30 seconds. Or wrap in foil and place on the grill. Heat for 5 minutes, turning packet once.
When using wood skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before placing food on the skewers.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Okra Tacos)
- Per serving:
- 437 kcal ,
- 19 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat ,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 7 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 24 mg chol. ,
- 667 mg sodium ,
- 61 g carb. ,
- 15 g fiber ,
- 11 g sugar ,
- 11 g pro.
Vidoe tutorial also available here.