Grilled Fish Sandwiches with Avocado Spread
- For Avocado Spread, in a blender combine avocado, olive oil, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. water, mustard, and sugar. Cover and blend until smooth; set aside.
- Rinse fish; pat dry. Brush both sides with melted butter and sprinkle with sea salt and lemon pepper.
- For a charcoal or gas grill, grill salmon on the greased rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Grill buns, cut sides down, until toasted, about 1 minute.
- Serve salmon on buns with Avocado Spread and fennel and orange slices.
From the Test Kitchen
If desired, fish can be grilled on an indoor grill. For a covered indoor grill, cook for 2 to 3 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness of fish. For a uncovered grill, cook 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness of fish, turning once.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Fish Sandwiches with Avocado Spread)
- Per serving:
- 668 kcal ,
- 39 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat ,
- 7 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 21 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 77 mg chol. ,
- 789 mg sodium ,
- 48 g carb. ,
- 6 g fiber ,
- 11 g sugar ,
- 31 g pro.