Mediterranean Grilled Chicken with Lemon-Cucumber Relish
- Brush chicken breast halves with olive oil; sprinkle with ground cumin, salt, and pepper. Grill on a covered grill directly over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, until done (170 degrees F), turning once.
- Meanwhile, for Lemon-Cucumber Relish, in a medium bowl combine cucumber, tomato, onion, lemon peel, lemon juice, and garlic; stir to combine. In a small bowl combine yogurt, honey, and milk; stir to combine.
- To serve, top chicken with Lemon-Cucumber Relish. Drizzle with yogurt sauce. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Mediterranean Grilled Chicken with Lemon-Cucumber Relish )
- Per serving:
- 283 kcal ,
- 8 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 109 mg chol. ,
- 503 mg sodium ,
- 12 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 8 g sugar ,
- 40 g pro.
Laura Bivens 1212 Days Ago
LOVE THE Grilled Chicken with Lemon-Cucumber relish dish. It was very excellent! I made a request for it to be posted in the special grouping manual at our local main library, The Columbus Metropolitan Library. God Bless BHG! Sincerely Laura Arlene Bivens, Columbus, Ohio
Linda Curtis 1683 Days Ago
This was terrific! The combination of the chicken, the salsa and the yogurt sauce is more than the sum of its parts! I'll be making this again!