Recipes and Cooking Pork Recipes Pork Chops Greek Honey-Lemon Pork Chops 4.2 (34) Add your rating & review If you don't see pork chops with the right thickness, ask the butcher to cut some 3/4-inch thick. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on June 22, 2012 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Prep Time: 15 mins Marinate Time: 4 hrs Grill Time: 11 mins Total Time: 4 hrs 26 mins Servings: 4 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 4 bone-in pork rib chops, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1-3/4 pounds total) ¼ cup honey 4 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel ¼ cup lemon juice 2 tablespoon snipped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint, crushed 2 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper Directions Trim fat from chops. Place chops in a large resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, mint, oil, salt, and cayenne pepper. Pour over chops in bag. Seal bag; turn to coat chops. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Drain chops, discarding marinade. For a charcoal or gas grill, grill chops on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 11 to 13 minutes or until chops are slightly pink in center (160°F), turning once halfway through grilling time. Tips Icon: gluten free Tips These chops are delicious with roasted potatoes, potato salad, green salad, or fresh corn on the cob. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 270 Calories 15g Fat 5g Carbs 27g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 4 Calories 270 % Daily Value * Total Fat 15g 19% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Cholesterol 75mg 25% Sodium 219mg 10% Total Carbohydrate 5g 2% Total Sugars 4g Protein 27g Vitamin C 2.4mg 12% Calcium 30.3mg 2% Iron 0.9mg 5% Potassium 451mg 10% Vitamin B-12 0.5mcg Vitamin B-6 0.6mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.