Grande Burrito Bowls
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet with flared sides heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes; press with the back of a spatula to form a cake. Cook, without stirring, 10 minutes or until bottom is golden and crisp. Turn potato cake over, adding additional oil if needed.* Cook, without stirring, 7 minutes more or until bottom is golden. Cut into six wedges.
- Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small bowl mash avocado with a fork. Stir in ranch dressing and cumin.
- In a medium bowl toss together beans, corn, lime juice, and 1 Tbsp. of the cilantro.
- To serve, arrange salad greens, chicken, tomatoes, and bean mixture in salad bowls. Top with potato wedges. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. cilantro.
From the Test Kitchen
To turn the potato cake, invert a baking sheet over top of skillet. Invert skillet with baking sheet to transfer potatoes to the sheet. If necessary, add additional oil to skillet. Using the baking sheet, slide potato cake back into skillet.
Burrito bowls are ultra flexible. As desired, add favorite ingredients, such as cheese, shredded jicama, sliced ripe olives, salsa, or hot pepper sauce.
Nutrition Facts (Grande Burrito Bowls)
- Per serving:
- 592 kcal ,
- 24 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 11 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 7 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 70 mg chol. ,
- 1094 mg sodium ,
- 65 g carb. ,
- 13 g fiber ,
- 8 g sugar ,
- 34 g pro.