Gluten Free Cloud Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In another medium bowl combine egg yolks, cream cheese, and sugar. Gently fold in egg whites until just combined.
- Using a large spoon scoop the mixture into 6 even, hamburger bun sized rounds on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Becky Mears 580 Days Ago
I first made this Cloud Bread from a handwritten recipe and I did not use sugar. It had no taste at all but it served to hold a tasty sandwich together...and most important, it had no sugar. It was fine without.