Gluten Free Chicken Meatball Noodle Bowl
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine ground chicken, the 2 tablespoons cilantro, the ginger, and salt. Shape mixture into 16 meatballs.
- In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat. Add meatballs. Cook about 10 minutes or until no longer pink (165 degrees F), turning occasionally. Remove from heat. Transfer meatballs to a plate.
- For sauce, add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and chopped chile pepper to the still-warm skillet. Stir in vinegar, honey, and lime juice.
- Divide lettuce among bowls. Top with noodles, carrot, and meatballs; drizzle with sauce. If desired, garnish with additional cilantro, sliced chile peppers, green onions, and/or lime wedges.
From the Test Kitchen
Because chile peppers contain volatile oils that can burn your skin and eyes, avoid direct contact with them as much as possible. When working with chile peppers, wear plastic or rubber gloves. If your bare hands do touch the peppers, wash your hands and nails well with soap and warm water.
Nutrition Facts (Gluten Free Chicken Meatball Noodle Bowl)
- Per serving:
- 369 kcal ,
- 17 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 11 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 73 mg chol. ,
- 414 mg sodium ,
- 36 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 10 g sugar ,
- 16 g pro.