Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan. Lightly coat foil with cooking spray. For crust, in a medium bowl combine gingersnap crumbs and the 1 Tbsp. sugar. Stir in melted butter. Firmly pat crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- For filling, in a large bowl beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium until smooth. Beat in 1 1/2 cups sugar until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low after each addition just until combined. Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Spoon pumpkin filling over crust, spreading evenly.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are puffed and filling is just set in center. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- If desired, drizzle chocolate over uncut bars. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. Use the edges of foil to lift uncut bars out of pan. Transfer to a cutting board. Cut into bars.*
From the Test Kitchen
Place bars in a single layer in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months.
To cut bars into wedges, cut the 13x9-inch rectangle in half crosswise, then in half again lengthwise. Cut wedges from each quarter by cutting pieces at different angles.
Nutrition Facts (Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars)
- Per serving:
- 132 kcal ,
- 7 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 33 mg chol. ,
- 110 mg sodium ,
- 16 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 11 g sugar ,
- 2 g pro.