Recipes and Cooking Cherry-Almond-Chocolate Clusters 3.7 (23) 1 Reviews By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on January 1, 2010 Print Share Share Tweet Pin Email Prep Time: 15 mins Chill Time: 20 mins Total Time: 35 mins Servings: 12 Yield: 12 clusters Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 cup whole almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped ½ cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped 6 ounce dark or bittersweet chocolate (60 percent to 70 percent cocoa), finely chopped Directions In medium bowl toss together almonds and cherries. Line baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. Melt half of the chocolate in top of double boiler over slightly simmering water, on lowest possible heat setting. Stir chocolate frequently, making sure water in bottom pan does not touch top pan. Remove double boiler from heat. Stir in remaining chocolate until melted. Remove top pan and wipe water from bottom of pan; set aside To keep chocolate at the right temperature while making clusters, replace the simmering water in the bottom pan with warm tap water and place the pan of melted chocolate on top of the warm water. Stir fruit-nut mixture into chocolate. Spoon heaping tablespoon-size clusters of the chocolate mixture onto parchment or waxed paper-lined baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Refrigerate to cool and set, about 20 minutes. Store and serve at room temperature. Makes 12 clusters. Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 109 Calories 8g Fat 10g Carbs 2g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 12 Calories 109 % Daily Value * Total Fat 8g 10% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Sodium 1mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 10g 4% Total Sugars 6g Protein 2g Calcium 30.3mg 2% Iron 1.1mg 6% Potassium 62mg 1% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.