Frozen S'mores Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For crust, in a food processor combine graham crackers, almonds, and sugar. Cover and process with on/off pulses until crackers are finely crushed. Add melted butter; cover and process with on/off pulses until crumbs are moistened. Press mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Using the back of a large spoon, spread coffee ice cream over crust. Spread fudge topping over coffee ice cream. Freeze about 1 hour or until topping is set.
- Spread dulce de leche ice cream over fudge topping. Cover and freeze for 12 to 24 hours.
- Preheat broiler. Place springform pan on a baking sheet. Quickly spread marshmallow creme over top of torte. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate pieces.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 30 to 60 seconds or just until marshmallows are golden. Using a warm knife, loosen torte from sides of pan; remove sides of pan. Cut torte into wedges. Serve immediately.
From the Test Kitchen
To soften ice cream, place ice cream in a chilled bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until soft and smooth.
Nutrition Facts (Frozen S'mores Cake)
- Per serving:
- 538 kcal ,
- 24 g fat
- (12 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 5 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 37 mg chol. ,
- 255 mg sodium ,
- 77 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 57 g sugar ,
- 6 g pro.