Flounder in Papillote with Tapenade
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Tear off four 14-inch squares of parchment paper. Place parchment on a work surface. Fold each sheet of parchment crosswise in half to crease, then unfold.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium saucepan cook beans, covered, in enough boiling water to cover 3 minutes; drain.
- Divide onions among the four squares of parchment, placing to one side of each square. Place fish on top of onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; top with garlic slices, Tapenade, and green beans. Fold each sheet of parchment over to enclose the food. To seal, turn up a corner of the cut edges of the paper and fold; fold again, overlapping the second fold on the first fold. Continue folding to seal open edges; twist the last fold to seal end. Repeat with remaining packets. Place the packets on an extra-large baking sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily. (Carefully open a packet to test doneness.) Combine almonds and parsley. Carefully open packets. Sprinkle with almond mixture. Serve with lemon wedges.
From the Test Kitchen
Instead of making packets out of parchment paper, look for 8x12-inch parchment cooking bags.
- Remove 1/4 teaspoon zest and squeeze 2 teaspoons juice from lemon. In a food processor combine olives and anchovies (if using). Cover and pulse until olives are finely chopped. Add lemon zest and juice, basil, and oil. Cover and pulse until mixture is well combined but not completely smooth.
Nutrition Facts (Flounder in Papillote with Tapenade)
- Per serving:
- 203 kcal ,
- 10 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 6 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 43 mg chol. ,
- 374 mg sodium ,
- 11 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 20 g pro.