Fiesta Lime Chicken
- For marinade, in a bowl whisk together lime juice, oil, 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix, and the salt. Place chicken breast halves in a large resealable plastic bag; add marinade. Seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Set bag in a medium bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Place tortilla strips on a paper towel-lined plate. Cover with another paper towel. Microwave about 3 minutes, tossing strips every 30 seconds until light brown and crisp. Let cool.
- In a bowl stir together the remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoning mix and the ranch dressing. Drain chicken, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is done (165 degrees F), turning once. Spoon ranch mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and grill 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese is just melted. (Or preheat broiler. Place chicken on the rack of an unheated broiler pan. Broil chicken 4 to 5 inches from heat 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is done (165 degrees F), turning once. Spoon ranch mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese is just melted.)
- Heat rice according to package directions. Place tortilla strips on four plates. Add chicken, pico de gallo, and rice to plates. If desired, serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts (Fiesta Lime Chicken)
- Per serving:
- 378 kcal ,
- 14 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 92 mg chol. ,
- 792 mg sodium ,
- 31 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 4 g sugar ,
- 32 g pro.
T Burbank 722 Days Ago
google it ... Yes, it is Mrs. Dash product.
Terry Wager 904 Days Ago
I would also like to know that one???????????
Denise Odell Halstead 904 Days Ago
Hi, I was curious, also. It is a "Mrs. Dash" product.
Debbie Brown 919 Days Ago
What is fiesta lime seasoning?