Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine chicken and mushrooms. In a medium bowl stir together pasta sauce, broth, sherry (if desired), nutmeg, and pepper. Pour over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Stir cheese into chicken mixture. Serve over hot cooked spaghetti. Sprinkle each serving with green onion. If desired, serve with French bread.
Nutrition Facts (Easy Chicken Tetrazzini)
- Per serving:
- 430 kcal ,
- 14 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 121 mg chol. ,
- 753 mg sodium ,
- 32 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 42 g pro.
Rachel Kretzinger Crocker 1811 Days Ago
My kids LOVED this and so did I!!!
Marcie Muñoz 1860 Days Ago
I made this tonight for my family, that normally complains about the 'Alfredo spaghetti'. Everyone ate it up, and my husband (who is normally the cook in the house) even said he liked it and it's a good meal to make again sometime.