Recipes and Cooking Bloody-Rimmed Martinis 4.0 (10) Add your rating & review All your ghoulish guests are sure to remember these coconut-flavored martinis dressed up with a decorative red rim. The secret? Decorating icing gel. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on June 14, 2011 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Total Time: 10 mins Servings: 4 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients Red decorating icing writing gel ¾ cup half-and-half or light cream ½ cup coconut-flavored rum ¼ cup vanilla vodka or vodka ¼ cup cream of coconut Ice cubes Directions Carefully pipe red gel around the rim of 4 to 6 martini glasses, letting it drip down the sides. Set aside. In a pitcher stir together the half-and-half, coconut rum, vanilla vodka, and cream of coconut. Place ice cubes in a martini shaker. Add coconut mixture. Cover and shake. Divide mixture among prepared martini glasses. Makes 4 to 6 drinks. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 216 Calories 11g Fat 5g Carbs 2g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 4 Calories 216 % Daily Value * Total Fat 11g 14% Saturated Fat 8g 40% Cholesterol 17mg 6% Sodium 25mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 5g 2% Total Sugars 2g Protein 2g Vitamin C 0.6mg 3% Calcium 50.5mg 4% Iron 0.4mg 2% Potassium 108mg 2% Folate, total 4mcg Vitamin B-12 0.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.