Recipes and Cooking Raspberry Velvet Melange 3.7 (3) Add your rating & review For an easy, elegant dessert try this raspberry favorite. Chocolate syrup makes a great topping. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on February 1, 2008 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Jay Wilde Prep Time: 10 mins Freeze Time: 30 mins Total Time: 40 mins Servings: 8 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 6 ounce package raspberry-flavored gelatin 2 cup boiling water ½ cup cold water ½ cup chocolate syrup ¾ cup whipping cream ½ cup chocolate syrup Fresh raspberries (optional) Directions In a large bowl combine gelatin and boiling water. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in the cold water, 1/2 cup chocolate syrup, and whipping cream. Stir well to combine. Cover and chill about 1 hour or until cool but not set. Pour into a 1- to 2-quart electric ice cream maker; freeze gelatin mixture according to manufacturer's instructions. Ripen if desired. Top each serving with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate syrup. Serve with raspberries. Makes 8 servings. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 263 Calories 9g Fat 44g Carbs 3g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 8 Calories 263 % Daily Value * Total Fat 9g 12% Saturated Fat 5g 25% Cholesterol 31mg 10% Sodium 137mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 44g 16% Protein 3g Calcium 20.2mg 2% Iron 0.9mg 5% Potassium 103mg 2% Folate, total 4mcg Vitamin B-12 0.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.