Magically Delicious Hats
- In a medium bowl, stir together marshmallows, peanuts, candy corn, and chocolate pieces. Set mixture aside.
- Place ice cream cones on the wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Spread outside of cones with melted chocolate or vanilla coating. If desired, sprinkle small candies on the cone before the coating dries completely. Let coating dry.
- Turn cones upside down and fill with about 2 tablespoons of the marshmallow mixture.
- Place the cones upside down inside a mug and brush a generous amount of melted chocolate or vanilla coating along the bottom edge of the cone.
- Press a cookie against the coating and let dry.
- Carefully turn the cone right side up onto the wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Decorate the outside of the plain cones with small candies, using the melted coating to stick the candies onto the cone.