Fruity Yogurt Ice
- Place undrained raspberries, peaches, blueberries, or apricot halves in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend or process until smooth. If using raspberries, strain them to remove seeds.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together blended fruit, yogurt, and honey. Pour into an 8x8x2-inch pan.
- Cover and freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until firm. Break frozen mixture into chunks with a wooden spoon and place in a chilled large mixer bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Return to pan.
- Cover and freeze for 6 hours more or until firm.
- To serve, let mixture stand at room temperature for 5 minutes; then scoop into dessert dishes. Serves 8.
From the Test Kitchen
Store in freezer up to 1 month.
Nutrition Facts (Fruity Yogurt Ice)
- Per serving:
- 111 kcal ,
- 1 g fat
- 3 mg chol. ,
- 38 mg sodium ,
- 24 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 3 g pro.