- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine dried cherries and chocolate liqueur. Set aside.
- For crust, in a medium bowl, combine crushed cookies and almonds. Stir in melted butter. Press* the crumb mixture onto the bottom and about 2 inches up the sides of a 7-inch springform pan or about 1 inch up the sides of an 8-inch springform pan. Set pan aside.
- For filling, in a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Brie, sugar, and flour; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Add egg and egg yolk all at once, beating on low speed just until combined. Stir in undrained cherries and milk.
- Pour filling into crumb-lined pan. Set springform pan on a shallow baking pan. Bake in the preheated oven about 25 minutes or until the center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Using a narrow metal spatula, carefully loosen crust from sides of pan. Cool 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan; cool cheesecake completely on rack. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours before serving. Makes 8 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
*Test Kitchen Tip:
A metal measuring cup makes a good gadget for pressing the crumbs.
Nutrition Facts (Chocolate-Cherry Cheesecake)
- Per serving:
- 408 kcal ,
- 27 g fat
- (13 g sat. fat ,
- 114 mg chol. ,
- 287 mg sodium ,
- 29 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 10 g pro.