- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat two 1-1/2- or 2-quart baking dishes or a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- For topping, in a medium bowl, stir together 1/2 cup of the flour, the oats, wheat germ, brown sugar or substitute, and cinnamon. Stir in butter; set aside.
- Core and chop apples; place in a very large bowl. Stir in lime juice. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup flour. Fold in mango.
- Place apple-mango mixture in the baking dish(es). Top with oat topping. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with pecans; bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until apples are tender.
- Cool slightly. Serve warm. If desired, top with dessert topping. Makes 16 (3/4-cup) servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Choose from Sweet 'N Low Brown or Sugar Twin Granulated Brown. Follow the package directions to use amount equivalent to 1/2 cup brown sugar.
Nutrition Facts (Apple-Mango Crisp)
- Per serving:
- 164 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 8 mg chol. ,
- 2 mg sodium ,
- 28 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 3 g pro.