Creamy Cranberry Fudge
- Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over edges of pan. Butter foil; set pan aside.
- In a 2-quart heavy saucepan cook and stir white baking pieces and sweetened condensed milk over low heat just until baking pieces are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in three-fourths of the dried cranberries, three-fourths of the pistachios, the orange peel, and vanilla.
- Spread mixture evenly in the prepared pan. Top with the remaining dried cranberries and pistachios. Cover and chill about 2 hours or until firm.
- Using the edges of the foil, lift fudge out of pan. Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts (Creamy Cranberry Fudge)
- Per serving:
- 70 kcal ,
- 4 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 0 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 5 mg chol. ,
- 19 mg sodium ,
- 9 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 9 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.
Stephanie Bergeron 1448 Days Ago
White baking pieces as in the kind you get as chips in the bags in the baking section next to the chocolate chips. :)
Marlene 1461 Days Ago
White baking pieces as in white baking chocolate?