Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Bake
- Coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Meanwhile, coat an unheated large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add chicken to hot skillet. Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Transfer chicken to a large bowl.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, and sweet pepper to skillet. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender. (If necessary, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to skillet.)
- Transfer vegetables to bowl with chicken. Stir in cream of broccoli soup, sour cream, broth, mustard, and black pepper. Gently stir in cooked noodles and broccoli.
- Spoon chicken mixture into prepared dish. In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over chicken mixture. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about 25 minutes more or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts (Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Bake)
- Per serving:
- 336 kcal ,
- 15 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat ,
- 79 mg chol. ,
- 515 mg sodium ,
- 29 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 21 g pro.
How To Video
crosbyange4968208 355 Days Ago
I could tell from the onset that this recipe would be bland so I added extra seasoning to the chicken plus a little red pepper flakes. The mixture was dry so I added more chicken broth and milk. In the end, it was still a very ordinary recipe.
Tessa Freeman 1722 Days Ago
Bland... nothing special.
Tamara Elias 1741 Days Ago
Dry, bland & ordinary. Simple doesn't need to be ordinary.
Christina Ruvoldt 2040 Days Ago
Good recipe. Not completely to my likely so I don't think I'll be making it again. But I would recommend it to people who like brocoli and are looking for something different.
Kay Johnson 2042 Days Ago
Loved this! Wasn't sure ... a little unusual of a combination, but delicious! Hubby also loved it. The red bell pepper was perfect. I realized after that I should have used 2 16 oz sr cream, but only had one, so used one light sour cream. Also had broccoli & cheese soup, so used 2 cans. Will definitely make again ... this would work great for a potluck!