Copycat Bowtie Festival
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- While pasta is cooking, place bacon in a saute pan and cook. Remove from pan and pat dry on a paper towel; set aside.
- Add the chicken to the same saute pan to cook. Add garlic and onions; mix together. When the chicken is cooked, add the tomatoes and bacon and combine.
- When the pasta is finished cooking, drain and rinse with cool water. Put the pasta back in the pot. and pour the chicken mixture in with it; stir.
- Add chicken broth and heavy cream to the mixture. Stir together and add Tony Creole's seasoning, plus a little extra garlic.
- Stir together well and heat. Add flour to thicken the sauce. Start with 2 Tbsp and if it isn't thick enough add one more. Serve and enjoy!