Giant Bunny Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the cookie roll crosswise into thirds. On the bottom half of a large baking sheet pat 1 portion into a 6-inch circle to form the bunny's head.
- Position the remaining 2 portions of dough atop head, and pat into 8-inch-long bunny ears.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on cookie sheet on a wire rack.
- Loosen cookie and transfer to a serving tray. If desired, trim the baked cookie to desired bunny shape. Spread frosting over bunny. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Use candies to decorate as desired. After serving, store any leftover cookie, covered, at room temperature.
From the Test Kitchen
If dough is too soft, knead in 1/3 cup all-purpose flour before shaping.
Nutrition Facts (Giant Bunny Cookie )
- Per serving:
- 243 kcal ,
- 11 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 5 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 3 mg chol. ,
- 152 mg sodium ,
- 36 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 26 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.