- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough, melted white chocolate, and flour. Divide dough in half. Cover and chill about 1 hour or until dough is easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, roll half of the dough at a time until 1/8 inch thick. Use a 2-1/2- to 3-inch snowflake-shape cookie cutter to cut out dough. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Transfer to a wire rack; cool.
- Spread Creamy White Glaze over cookies. While still wet, sprinkle with coconut. Let stand until glaze is set. Makes about 36 cookies.
From the Test Kitchen
Layer cookies (do not glaze if freezing) between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw cookies if frozen, then glaze.
Creamy White Glaze
- In a small bowl, stir together frosting and milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until glaze reaches a drizzling consistency. Makes about 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts (White-Chocolate Snowflakes)
- Per serving:
- 116 kcal ,
- 5 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 4 mg chol. ,
- 79 mg sodium ,
- 15 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 10 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.