Recipes and Cooking Food Processor Chocolate Chip Cookies 3.9 (26) 3 Reviews Let your food processor do all the work mixing up a batch of these all-time cookie favorites. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on June 14, 2011 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Prep Time: 20 mins Bake Time: 8 mins Total Time: 28 mins Yield: 48 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 cup pecan pieces or walnut halves ¾ cup granulated sugar ¾ cup packed brown sugar 1 cup butter, chilled and cut up 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 12 ounce package semisweet chocolate pieces (2 cups) Directions Place steel blade in work bowl of food processor*. Add nuts. Chop coarsely with several on-off turns; remove and set aside. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla to work bowl. Process until creamy. Add flour and baking soda; process just until mixed in. Stir in nuts and chocolate pieces. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in a 375-degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the cookie sheet 1 minute. Transfer cookies to wire racks; cool. Makes 48. * Only standard-size food processors (not the mini ones) work for this recipe. Tips Prepare cookies as directed. Store in a tightly covered container for up to 3 days. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 130 Calories 7g Fat 16g Carbs 1g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Calories 130 % Daily Value * Total Fat 7g 9% Cholesterol 9mg 3% Sodium 78mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 16g 6% Protein 1g *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.