- In a large mixing bowl combine the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, brown sugar, yogurt, water, molasses, and oil. Stir into flour mixture; mix well.
- Stir in oats, apricots, and raisins. Spread in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool.
- For glaze, stir together powdered sugar and enough orange juice or milk to make of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over bars. Makes 36 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Apricot-Oatmeal Bars)
- Per serving:
- 70 kcal
- 2 g
- 0 mg
- 50 mg
- 14 g
- 1 g