- In a large bowl stir together cake mix, egg, butter, and the sprinkles. Cover and chill dough 30 minutes* or until easy to handle.
- Shape dough into a 2-inch-diameter roll. Wrap in plastic wrap or waxed paper; chill until firm enough to slice (30 to 60 minutes in refrigerator or 20 to 30 minutes in freezer).*
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Use a serrated knife to cut rolls into 1/4-inch slices; place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until bottom are light brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Remove; cool on wire rack.
From the Test Kitchen
Layer cookies between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months.
The length of time required for chilling will vary with the brand of cake mix.
Nutrition Facts (Confetti Cookies)
- Per serving:
- 140 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 18 mg chol. ,
- 178 mg sodium ,
- 20 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 9 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.