Coconut-Tangerine Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil beyond edges of the pan. Spread coconut in the prepared pan. Bake, uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes or until toasted, stirring once. Remove coconut from pan; cool. Lightly coat foil in pan with cooking spray.
- For crust, place 1/3 cup of the coconut in a food processor. Add graham cracker crumbs, the 14 cup sugar, and the tangerine zest. Add melted butter to processor, pulsing with on-off turns until mixture begins to cling together. Press into the pan. Bake 8 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 15 minutes on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl beat cream cheese, the 2/3 cup sugar, and the vanilla with a mixer on medium until combined. Add tangerine juice; beat until smooth. Stir in eggs. Pour filling over baked crust. Bake 20 minutes or just until center is set. Cool on wire rack. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Use edges of foil to lift uncut bars out of pan. Transfer to a cutting board. Spread with marmalade. Cut into bars. Sprinkle with the reserved toasted coconut.
From the Test Kitchen
Place bars in a single layer in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts (Coconut-Tangerine Cheesecake Bars)
- Per serving:
- 130 kcal ,
- 10 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 34 mg chol. ,
- 87 mg sodium ,
- 10 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 7 g sugar ,
- 2 g pro.