Recipes and Cooking Grilled Berry Cobbler with Graham Cracker Topper 5.0 (2) Add your rating & review By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on June 14, 2011 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Blaine Moats Prep Time: 15 mins Grill Time: 40 mins Stand Time: 15 mins Cool Time: 20 mins Total Time: 1 hrs 30 mins Servings: 6 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 2 cup fresh blueberries 2 cup fresh raspberries 2 cup fresh blackberries ½ cup granulated sugar 2 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon ½ teaspoon ground ginger ¼ teaspoon salt ¾ cup crushed graham crackers ⅓ cup all-purpose flour 3 tablespoon brown sugar ⅓ cup butter Beary Good Cheesecake Ice Cream (see recipe, www.bhg.com) (optional) Directions In a large bowl combine blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, granulated sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Let berry mixture sit for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. In a 2-quart disposable foil pan place the fruit mixture. Cover pan tightly with foil. For a charcoal grill, arrange medium-hot coals around edge of grill. Test for medium heat over center of grill. Place foil pan on rack in the center of grill. Cover; grill for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, for the topping, combine crushed graham crackers, flour, and brown sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Uncover pan. Sprinkle topping evenly over fruit mixture in foil pan. Cover grill; cook for 10 to 15 minutes more or until mixture is bubbly and fruit has thickened. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Adjust for indirect cooking. Place foil pan on grill rack over burner that is off. Grill as above.) Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes. Serve warm. If desired, serve with Beary Good Cheesecake Ice Cream. Makes 6 servings. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 343 Calories 12g Fat 57g Carbs 4g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 6 Calories 343 % Daily Value * Total Fat 12g 15% Saturated Fat 7g 35% Cholesterol 27mg 9% Sodium 272mg 12% Total Carbohydrate 57g 21% Total Sugars 34g Protein 4g Vitamin C 25.4mg 127% Calcium 40.4mg 3% Iron 1.4mg 8% Potassium 200mg 4% Folate, total 36.3mcg Vitamin B-6 0.1mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.