Recipes and Cooking Clementine Spritz These delicious cookies only have 2 grams of added sugar in the mix for a truly better-for-you treat. Use our directions to create pretty shapes by using a cookie press or simply roll and bake the cookie dough. By Nancy Macklin Nancy Macklin Instagram Nancy Macklin has been developing recipes for 30 years. She is a registered dietician with experience in testing recipes and foodservice consultation. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on August 13, 2021 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Brie Passano Hands On Time: 30 mins Bake Time: 6 mins Total Time: 36 mins Servings: 120 Yield: 120 cookies Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 2 clementines 1 cup butter, softened ½ cup sugar 1 teaspoon baking powder ½ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 egg ¼ teaspoon almond extract 3 ½ cup all-purpose flour 1 cup dark chocolate chips, melted Clementine zest Directions Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove 2 tsp. zest and squeeze 3 Tbsp. juice from clementines. In a large bowl beat butter with a mixer on medium 30 seconds. Add sugar and baking powder. Beat until combined, scraping bowl as needed. Beat in 2 tsp. clementine zest and the juice, yogurt, egg, and almond extract. Beat in as much flour as you can. Stir in any remaining flour. Force unchilled dough through a cookie press, 1/2 inch apart, onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until bottoms are light brown. Remove; cool on a wire rack. Fill a heavy resealable plastic bag with melted chocolate. Snip a small hole in one corner of the bag. Pipe chocolate onto cookies. Sprinkle with additional clementine zest. Let stand until chocolate is set. To Store Layer cookies between waxed paper in an airtight container. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months. Rolled Cookies Instead of using a cookie press, roll dough on a lightly floured surface until 1/8 inch thick. Using cookie cutters, cut dough into desired shapes. Bake and decorate as directed. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 39 Calories 2g Fat 4g Carbs 1g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 120 Calories 39 % Daily Value * Total Fat 2g 3% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Cholesterol 6mg 2% Sodium 17mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 4g 1% Total Sugars 1g Protein 1g Vitamin C 0.3mg 2% Calcium 5mg 0% Iron 0.3mg 2% Potassium 6mg 0% Folate, total 7.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.