Cinnamon-Sugar Bourbon-Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line twenty-four 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups. In a small bowl combine 2/3 cup of the sugar, the pecans, and 1 tsp. of the cinnamon; set aside. In a very large bowl stir together flour, baking soda, salt, and the remaining 1 tsp. cinnamon. Make a well in center of flour mixture; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the remaining 2 2/3 cups sugar, the pumpkin, oil, eggs, and bourbon. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Sprinkle with nut mixture.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in muffin cups 10 minutes. Remove; cool on wire racks. If desired, drizzle with Bourbon Icing before serving
- In a small bowl stir together powdered sugar, bourbon, and enough milk to drizzling consistency.
Nutrition Facts (Cinnamon-Sugar Bourbon-Pumpkin Muffins)
- Per serving:
- 265 kcal ,
- 10 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 5 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 23 mg chol. ,
- 212 mg sodium ,
- 41 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 29 g sugar ,
- 3 g pro.