Cinnamon Raisin 'n' Date Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside. In an extra-large bowl beat butter and shortening with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar. Beat until mixture is fluffy, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating until well combined. Stir in oats, raisins, and dates.
- Drop dough by using a 3-tablespoon cookie scoop or a scant 1/4-cup measure about 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until edges are set and centers appear dry. Cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack; cool completely.
From the Test Kitchen
Layer cookies between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts (Cinnamon Raisin 'n' Date Cookies)
- Per serving:
- 258 kcal ,
- 9 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 27 mg chol. ,
- 107 mg sodium ,
- 40 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 19 g sugar ,
- 5 g pro.