Recipes and Cooking Cinnamon Coffee 4.2 (23) 1 Review A perfectly easy way to spice up your morning, or perhaps your afternoon, and add some indulgence to your cup of Joe. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on September 21, 2012 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Blaine Moats Prep Time: 10 mins Stand Time: 10 mins Total Time: 20 mins Servings: 6 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 5 cup hot, brewed strong coffee ¼ cup sugar 4 inch stick cinnamon ⅓ cup half-and-half or light cream Whipped cream (optional) Ground cinnamon (optional) Directions In the pot of an electric drip coffeemaker combine hot brewed coffee, sugar, and stick cinnamon. Let stand for 10 minutes on the warming element. Divide coffee mixture among six mugs. Stir about 1 tablespoon of the half-and-half into each mug of coffee. If desired, top with whipped cream and ground cinnamon. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 76 Calories 3g Fat 12g Carbs 1g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 6 Calories 76 % Daily Value * Total Fat 3g 4% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Cholesterol 8mg 3% Sodium 21mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 12g 4% Total Sugars 10g Protein 1g Calcium 20.2mg 2% Iron 0.2mg 1% Potassium 138mg 3% Folate, total 4mcg Vitamin B-12 0.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.