- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl combine flour, the 2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add the 1 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much of the flour mixture as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining flour mixture, the cinnamon pieces, white baking pieces, and graham crackers.
- In a small bowl combine the 1/4 cup sugar and the 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in sugar mixture to coat. Place 2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until bottoms are light brown. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool completely.
From the Test Kitchen
Layer cookies between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts (Cinnamon-Chipper Snickerdoodles)
- Per serving:
- 98 kcal ,
- 5 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 13 mg chol. ,
- 72 mg sodium ,
- 13 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 9 g sugar ,
- 1 g pro.