Recipes and Cooking Chocolate-Ginger Snack Mix Be the first to rate & review! Spicy ginger (two kinds!) gives this snack mix subtle heat and flavor. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on April 15, 2015 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Andy Lyons Total Time: 20 mins Servings: 22 Yield: 11 cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 9 cup crispy corn and rice cereal 1 cup chopped, toasted hazelnuts ¼ cup finely chopped candied ginger 1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread ¼ cup butter 1 teaspoon ground ginger 2 tablespoon milk 1 ½ cup powdered sugar ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder Directions In a very large bowl stir together the cereal, nuts, and candied ginger. In a small saucepan heat chocolate-hazelnut spread, butter, and ground ginger over low heat until melted. Remove from heat and stir in milk until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and stir gently to coat. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cocoa powder; stir until coated. Cover and store at room temperature up to 1 week. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 212 Calories 9g Fat 30g Carbs 3g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 22 Calories 212 % Daily Value * Total Fat 9g 12% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Cholesterol 6mg 2% Sodium 97mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 30g 11% Total Sugars 17g Protein 3g Vitamin C 2.9mg 15% Calcium 27mg 2% Iron 4.2mg 23% Potassium 97mg 2% Folate, total 121.8mcg Vitamin B-12 0.7mcg Vitamin B-6 0.3mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.