Recipes and Cooking Chocolate Cookie Butter 4.6 (5) This rich spread is perfect for decorating cookies and frosting cakes. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on August 18, 2015 Print Share Share Tweet Pin Email Total Time: 15 mins Servings: 32 Yield: 2 cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ½ cup milk 2 tablespoon butter 1 tablespoon sugar 2 teaspoon unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder 12 ounce chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling (about 30 cookies) Directions In a large saucepan heat and stir first four ingredients (through cocoa powder) over medium heat until milk is warm and sugar is dissolved; cool. Place cookies in a food processor or blender; cover and process or blend until coarsely ground. With machine running, gradually add milk mixture, stopping to scrape container as needed. Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Tips Spread on toast or bagels, or between shortcake layers before adding strawberries. Use to frost a cake or pipe designs onto cookies. Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 60 Calories 3g Fat 8g Carbs Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 32 Calories 60 % Daily Value * Total Fat 3g 4% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Cholesterol 2mg 1% Sodium 51mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 8g 3% Total Sugars 5g Calcium 5mg 0% Iron 0.4mg 2% Potassium 26mg 1% Folate, total 0.3mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.