Recipes and Cooking Chocolate Almond Butter Fruit Dip 4.9 (8) Add your rating & review This fruit dip is sure to satisfy any chocolate craving. This Mediterranean recipe is a sweet and healthy dessert. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on February 1, 2017 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Andy Lyons Total Time: 15 mins Servings: 14 Yield: 1 3/4 cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 cup plain Greek yogurt ½ cup almond butter ⅓ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread 1 tablespoon honey 1 teaspoon vanilla Sliced fresh fruit such as pears, apricots, apples, and/or bananas Directions In a medium bowl whisk together the first five ingredients (through vanilla). (For a lighter, smoother dip, place in a food processor or blender; cover and pulse until smooth). Serve with fruit. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 115 Calories 8g Fat 8g Carbs 4g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 14 Calories 115 % Daily Value * Total Fat 8g 10% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Cholesterol 2mg 1% Sodium 29mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 8g 3% Total Sugars 6g Protein 4g Calcium 57mg 4% Iron 0.5mg 3% Potassium 70mg 1% Folate, total 4.9mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.