Recipes and Cooking Chipotle-and-Ranch-Stuffed Mushrooms Be the first to rate & review! Make your stuffed mushrooms extra creamy and delicious by including some of your favorite salad dressing! There won't be any extras of this stuffed mushroom recipe. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on July 11, 2017 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Jason Donnelly Prep Time: 30 mins Bake Time: 10 mins Total Time: 40 mins Servings: 24 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 24 large fresh mushrooms (1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter) ⅓ cup finely chopped onion (1 small) 1 tablespoon olive oil ¾ cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained 1 8 ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (neufchatel), softened ¼ cup light sour cream 1 1 ounce envelope ranch dry salad dressing mix 1 - 2 teaspoon finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce Snipped fresh cilantro (optional) Directions Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop stems; set aside. Place mushroom caps, stemmed sides down, in a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes; drain. Turn mushroom caps stemmed sides up. Meanwhile, for filling, in a large skillet cook chopped mushroom stems and onion in hot oil over medium heat about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup of the corn; cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing mix, and chipotle peppers. Cook and stir just until cream cheese is melted and smooth. Spoon filling into mushroom caps, mounding slightly. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup corn. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro. Icon Lower Sodium Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 46 Calories 3g Fat 3g Carbs 2g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 24 Calories 46 % Daily Value * Total Fat 3g 4% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Cholesterol 8mg 3% Sodium 124mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 3g 1% Total Sugars 1g Protein 2g Vitamin C 1.2mg 6% Calcium 20.2mg 2% Iron 0.2mg 1% Potassium 109mg 2% Folate, total 8.1mcg Vitamin B-12 0.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.