Quick Coconut Chicken
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside. In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and coconut; set aside.
- Place chutney in another small bowl. Snip any large fruit pieces in chutney. Stir in butter, salt, and pepper. Using tongs, dip each chicken piece into the chutney mixture. Dip into bread crumb mixture, turning to coat. Arrange chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle any remaining crumb mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until coating is golden and chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, seed, peel, and chop mango. Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Sprinkle with mango. Makes 4 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
butter or margarine, salt, ground black pepper
1 fresh mango
14 to 16 ounces chicken breast tenderloins
Panko (Japanese-style) bread crumbs
Nutrition Facts (Quick Coconut Chicken)
- Per serving:
- 339 kcal ,
- 10 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 73 mg chol. ,
- 545 mg sodium ,
- 35 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 24 g sugar ,
- 25 g pro.