Lemon-Cumin Grilled Chicken Breast
- Put the chicken between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound it lightly with a mallet or rolling pin so it is an even thickness of about 1/2 inch.
- In a small bowl, combine the cumin, salt, and pepper. Rub chicken breasts on both sides with olive oil, then rub the spice mixture on both sides.
- Spray a grill or nonstick grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until grill marks form and chicken is no longer pink, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from heat, let rest 5 minutes. Drizzle with lemon juice. Makes 4 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
The chicken will keep for up to 3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts (Lemon-Cumin Grilled Chicken Breast)
- Per serving:
- 178 kcal ,
- 4 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 82 mg chol. ,
- 383 mg sodium ,
- 1 g carb. ,
- 33 g pro.