Recipes and Cooking Jerk Chicken and Slaw 3.9 (43) 1 Review Turn this recipe into a handheld meal by slicing the chicken into strips then arranging them with slaw on a whole grain tortilla. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on July 1, 2010 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Andy Lyons Total Time: 20 mins Servings: 4 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 3 heads baby bok choy, trimmed and thinly sliced 2 cup shredded red cabbage ½ of a peeled, cored fresh pineapple, chopped 2 tablespoon cider vinegar 4 teaspoon packed brown sugar 2 teaspoon all-purpose flour 2 teaspoon jerk seasoning 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves Directions In a very large bowl combine bok choy, cabbage and pineapple. Combine cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of the brown sugar. Drizzle over bok choy mixture; toss to coat. Set aside. In a large, resealable plastic bag combine the remaining 2 teaspoons of the brown sugar, the flour, and jerk seasoning. Add chicken; shake well to coat. Cook over medium heat on a lightly greased grill pan or 12-inch heavy skillet for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until no pink remains (170 degrees F). Remove chicken to cutting board. Slice chicken. Serve chicken with pineapple slaw. Makes 4 servings. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 205 Calories 2g Fat 19g Carbs 29g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 4 Calories 205 % Daily Value * Total Fat 2g 3% Cholesterol 66mg 22% Sodium 318mg 14% Total Carbohydrate 19g 7% Total Sugars 13g Protein 29g Vitamin C 1.1mg 6% Calcium 171.6mg 13% Iron 2.3mg 13% Potassium 773mg 16% Folate, total 108.9mcg Vitamin B-12 0.4mcg Vitamin B-6 1mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.